- Live Showcases
- Client Login
- Pixx n Flixx
- Check Availability
ALL DISC JOCKEY ENTERTAINMENT COMPANIES ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL.
There are certain things that you should expect from all disc jockey entertainment companies. These should be the industry’s entertainment essentials. We provide, and you should expect the following criteria to be filled by your chosen DJ Entertainment Company.
Fun Entertainers – You can rent a jukebox to play music, but don’t waste your money on a jukebox with a pulse. Let’s have fun at your event. The goals of our entertainers are not to “steal the spotlight”. Our goals are to concentrate the spotlight on you and your guests.
Variety of Music – A vast music selection is a DJ’s number one tool. We are proud to acknowledge that our entertainers bring an average of over 1,000 CDs to each event. They range from the big band era to today’s hottest hits.
Quality Equipment – Professional entertainers need professional equipment. At Golden Note Entertainment we are constantly on top of the latest equipment releases and accordingly update our equipment.
Honesty/Integrity – As strange as it may sound, booking a DJ isn’t only about the music. It’s about trusting us with one of your life’s important events. We take this seriously. Upon reserving your entertainment, you will know who your entertainer is and his/her name will be on the contract. We enjoy the fact that we have not let any client down and don’t anticipate doing so.
Value – You will not experience a more relaxing entertainment search and planning process than Golden Note Entertainment’s. Let’s face it, the definition of a DJ is someone who brings a sound system to your event and presses play. Golden Note Entertainment instills the following Professional Mobile DJ criteria:
- Professional Mobile DJs are masters at motivating and reading a crowd and playing just the right music at the right time.
- Professional Mobile DJs have an unlimited repertoire, a vast knowledge of music, and can program any type of music. Some specialize in certain genres.
- A Professional Mobile DJ will generally meet with the client before signing a contract.
- A Professional Mobile DJ is friendly, personable, and fascinated by the client’s event. They want to know all about the client’s musical tastes and other details.
- The Professional Mobile DJ is energetic, upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic.
- The Professional Mobile DJ gives the party personality and represents the client’s good taste.
- The Professional Mobile DJ controls the timing and pacing of the event.
- The Professional Mobile DJ provides quality sound and backup equipment. They have appropriate business insurance and offer their clientele peace of mind.
- The Professional Mobile DJ offers ideas and suggestions of his/her own. The client can confidently look to him/her for guidance.
- The Professional Mobile DJ offers lots of reputable references and belongs to a national trade association.
- The Professional Mobile DJ charges a professional fee for services rendered.
Referrals/Client Dedication - Every company should have a list of referrals on hand. Check our Wall of Fame to see our most current list of happy clients or contact us to see more. Although referrals should be a standard criteria to any company, Golden Note gets to enjoy even more! Our client are great and they are an integral part of our existence. Because of this, our clients are our “walking billboards”. They go out of their way to spread the word about their Golden Note experience.
Fully Insured – Most quality banquet facilities require entertainment companies to be fully insured. This gives you the security of knowing that you, your friends, your family and the facility are taken care of by a professional company that cares enough to be prepared.
Professionalism - Simply stated, we run our company like a business not a hobby. Our clients come first, second and third. Everything else falls into place. We have been around since 1988 and we plan to be here for a long time. Come and see how professional we really are.